Seriously Pro Racing F3 Mini Flight Controller (SPRacingF3Mini)
* Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
* MicroSD-Card socket for black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
* Race transponder built in - just turn up at a race and have your lap times recorded.
* Onboard regulator (BEC) for powering the FC, receiver and small servos.
* Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Mag/Compass and Baro/Altitude sensor technology.
* 2 Buttons for binding Spektrum Satellite receivers, activating USB bootloader mode or resetting the configuration. More future uses coming!
* Wire up using using pin headers for all major connections for excellent crash-durability. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
* No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your USB + OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
* 8 PWM output lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
* Supports direct connection of SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
* Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers via 3 pin through-hole JST-ZH connector.
* Dedicated PPM receiver input.
* 3 Serial Ports - NOT shared with the USB socket.
* Telemetry port (via pin header or USART2 JST-SH socket).
* Micro USB socket.
* Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying. (Currently mutually exclusive with the Transponder).
* Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
* Battery monitoring for voltage and current.
* RSSI monitoring (analog or PWM).
* Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
* Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
* Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
* JST-SH sockets only for I2C/UART2 and SWD.
* Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
* Flashing via USB or serial port.
* Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
* Modular design - the core of the board measures 36x22mm but has the ability to be mounted using standard 30.5mm mounting holes.
* LEDs for 3v, 5v and Status for easy diagnostics.
* Copper-etched Cleanflight and #RB logos. - (Yes thats a ball sack for the ripping balls crew)