FPV Racing / Freestyle Setup for beginners
If you have tried flying a phantom or mavic it has probably got you hooked, but after a while you realize that your not actually flying the drone , but meerly pushing it to it's next gps point.
Have some fun flying and take total control of your drone.
The Kit we have put together is a great solid starter kit that you can win races with or capture great freestyle shots with a gopro.
we have taken great care to get you the best components we can for an introductory price point.
- i-Flight ix5 200mm carbon fiber frame 4mm thick arms
- ipeka 2205 2500kv race spec motors
- ipeka 30a blheli_s Dshot esc's with Turtle mode
- Sp racing F3 compatible flight controller
- 25mw race legal vtx
- foxeer ccd camera with osd controls
- Agressive tri blade props 2 packs
- clover leaf vtx antenna (SMA)
- Carry case for Quadcopter and spares
- Eachine FPV Goggles with Adjustable optics to suit most pilots
- battery to powe goggles
- 2 dipol antennas
- Fly sky FS-I6X 6 channel radio
- X6B sbus receiver
- Bonka 1300mAh 4S 95C Silicone Graphene Ultralight Series Battery x 1
the kit doesnt include a charger as many pilots already own one - but if you require one please drop us an email to discuss options