The Turnigy TGY-iA6C is a new style in receivers. It builds on the reliability of the TGY-iA6B receiver but it is built specifically for using with PPM, i.BUS and S.BUS configurations. This is an excellent addition to your Turnigy TGY-i6s and TGY-i10 transmitters.
Dual antennas give the iA6C for unparalleled reception. Built-in connections allow you to use our optional telemetry sensors.
An excellent receiver for multi-rotor drones as it cuts down on cabling and with built-in battery monitoring.
• Reliable, interference free 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A signal operation
• PPM, i.BUS, S.BUS
• Ultra-light weight design
• Dual antennas for most reliable interference-free operation
• Connection ports for use with optional telemetry sensors
• Battery monitoring - connect to 4s pdb to receive battery voltage back to compatible transmitter
Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Frequency Range
Band width: 500KHz
Band quantity: 135
RF Power: <20dBM
Code type: GFSK
Output data: PPM, i.BUS, S.BUS
Antenna length: 26mm
Wireless Update: Yes
Channel data: Center position: 1500±30us; range: 1000~2000±30us
Channel delay: <15ms
Net Weight: 7.9g
Range: >300 meters
Certification: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZIA6C00, RCM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Buzz Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.