The latest batch of my popular GPS / compass combo only has the gps enabled
Your flight controller must have an onboard compass to use this module.
For APM use Suggest - ArduFlyer/APM 2.5.x u-blox CN06 Plus GPS Receiver & Magnetometer?
These are Pre-configured, Flashed with the correct settings, and tested.
- Super Bright LED
- BlackPlane with Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
- Blox Neo 6M Chipset
- 38400 bps (Default) Changed to 115200bps !
- Output GGA, GSA and RMC frames
- 1Hz (Default) Changed to 5Hz!
- Permanent Configuration Retention
- Cable for multiwii mega 3 included
+ Moved LED to the Top
+ Bigger battery
+ compass on board
+ 6 pin connector for EZ connect to MEGA BLACK
+ 4 pin connector for onlyGPS use
+ 4 pin connecton for compass only use
+ Optional GPS "PCB HOOD" for More EMI/RFI Shielding
can use both 4 pin at once
The GPS unit is pre-configured for multiwii
pre tested = PLUG AND PLUG for MWC 2.1!
NEO-6M Ublox u-blox GPS Module
with on-board compass HMC5883l
- Main chip:U-BLOX NEO-6M
- C/A code,1.023MHz
- Receiver Frequency:L1 [1575.42MHz]
- Locate performance
- 2D :3m(Average)
- 2D:2m(average),with WAAS
- coordinate system:WGS-84
- max attitude height:18000
- Max speed:515m/s
- tracking sensitivity:-161dBm
- Capture sensitivity:-148dBm
- cold start time:38s average
- Warm start time:35s average
- hot start time:1s average
- Capture time:0.1s Average
- Temperature:40?to +80?
- wide power supply voltage:+3.5V~+5.5V
Ublox GPS Module V2.0
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Buzz Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.