- BLHeli_S delivers a throttle response that is smoother than previous BLHeli, thanks to the hardware PWM.
- It will have the same good sync holding properties as base BLHeli.
- BLHeli_S does damped light only.
- It has motor PWM that is Synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware. This makes the motor run more silently.
- It has very small throttle steps. The resolution varies between hardware configurations (MCU clock speed and driver type), and is between a nominal 512 steps and 2048 steps.
- Supports very high motor Speed: BB2 is set to 500k eRPM.
- Supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot. Auto-detected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Firmware upgradable via the signal wire - cleanflight passthrough
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Buzz Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review