DYS F4 PRO V2 flight control with high performance which is designed for FPV hobbyists. Not only combine PDB board together with flight control, but also integrated OSD, current meter, voltmeter and built-in high power BEC etc functions.
DYS F4 PRO V2 flight control can meet all the functions you need include FPV racer, aerobatic flight and aerial photograph.
Betaflight “DYS F4 PRO” firmware
STM32F405 master with higher refresh rate and more function ports
5V 3A BEC output
9V 1.2A BEC output
3.3V 0.3A BEC output
Compatible all split-type escs, connect with DYS 4-in-1 esc (F20A or F30A) with flexible flat cable
Support BF setting software to flash and debug OSD
Integrated current sensor to monitor the power consumption etc in real time
Use remote control to view flight control parameter through OSD
Support SAMRT AUDIO, adjust the VTX by OSD
Comes with heat resistance damping ball to upgrade the stability and operation
3-6s lipo input, integrated PDB, max withstand current 160A
Net weight 10.5g, exclude the cable
The refresh rate of PID and gyro up to 8K
Whole size:L 38mmX W 38mm, hole distance 30X30mm
Whats new over the F4 Pro
1. Add S5,S6 motor control signal (support 6 axis feature after updating firmware)
2. Add the reverse high voltage protection circuit to the PDB board
3. Add 9V/1.2A power output for the external device, such as wide voltage transmission module
4. Add 5V/3A one-way output circuit, avoid external power supply interference
5. Add circut protection to USB port
6. Add the independent 3.3V/0.3A regulated output circuit for external device
7. Add 8PIN 4-in-1 esc port(with signel-head flat cable), compatible DYS 4-IN-1 F30A esc(with equipped flat cable) and DYS 4-in-1 F20A esc (with equipped flat cable)
8. smaller board form factor.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Buzz Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.