Now introducing the Dinogy Ultra Graphene 2.0 80C top-of-the-line battery pack for those seeking an edge on the racing circuit! The superior tried-and-true Dinogy brand has once again produced another high-quality battery that stands in its own class. Years of engineering, research and development, and testing has culminated in the development of Dingy’s most powerful battery yet!
Careful assembly and proprietary formulas combined with the Graphene 2.0 technology results in lower internal resistance, higher energy density, and greater voltage/punch despite load stress. Don't be fooled by other brands’ discharge rate claims. With the Ultra 80C, Dinogy has worked hard to achieve high-current discharging while reducing heat rise to ensure long-term health and durability, even after many cycles!
Advantages over traditional LiPo batteries.
• Higher working voltage - gives your models more "punch".
• Higher capacity - provides longer flight times.
• Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation - no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
• Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
• Longer cycle life.
• Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
• Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
Voltage: 4S 14.8V
Max Charge Rate 5C
Pack Weight 175g
Pack Size 33x34x75mm
10 out of 5 stars5 October 2017Great performance, packs a punch and can last alot of flights. Iv already got 10 of them and wont go any other battery
Looks the goods23 August 2017Low IR, cells came nicely balanced, build quality looks great. Love the short balance leads, decent shrink wrap and honeycomb plate. Have only put ½ dozen charges through them, but so far so good!