This is a micro version of Naze32
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP280 Barometer (rev3)
- Only supports PPM RC Input
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1, rev3)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode, rev0)
- Battery voltage monitor (rev3)
- Futaba s.bus inverter built in (rev3)
- Buzzer output (rev3)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Currently shipping version can be powered with up to 16V
Requires USB>3.3V serial cable (not included) Here is a suitable FTDI Serial Adapter
Currently shipping rev3 BLACK 0.8mm thin boards.
Manual for rev3: DOWNLOAD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Buzz Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.